If you're looking for something to wear to Christmas dinner, look no further. This crop tee is adorned with the unmistakable markings of the elusive Christmas leopard. They can be found roaming the jungles of Liechtenstein and the Vatican City, as well as Southern Florida. Unfortunately they're an invasive species in the sunshine state after a pair of Christmas leopards was abandoned in the Everglades by a coke dealer in the 80s.
Looking for you next wardrobe favorite? Well, look no further because this crop tee is printed and sewn to fit you just right. To top that off, the original all-over design is definitely worth showing off, so don't hesitate to own one of these tees - they're meant to be adored.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for this item to ship. Free shipping worldwide.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
|Chest (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½||45 ⅝||48 ⅞|
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝||37 ¾||41|